Main Purpose of Role:
Responsible for activities and operations in the accounts payable function.
- Analyse invoices and expense reports for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Producing Weekly and Monthly payment runs and schedules for forecasting in-line with Vendor / Supplier payment terms.
- Ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintaining accurate financial records and control reports.
- Month End reconciliations for Business reporting.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Competence in using accounting software (preferably SAGE).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Numerical and Analytical competence.
- Work independently and be able to prioritise workload.
- Working in a fast-paced office environment.
Impact on Customer:
Building a good working relationship with both internal and external customers to ensure a good customer experience and ensure that all customer needs are assured, and any queries are answered and satisfied in a timely fashion.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.