Main Purpose of Role:
To support the depot manager with the day to day running of the depot including producing quotes and liaising with customers after sales.
- Proactively manage stock turnaround
- Ensure invoicing is completed in a timely fashion
- Proactive management of operations report and ‘T’ card system
- Set up of job files
- Process quotes and orders in line with customer expectations
- Cross selling and up-selling of product range
- Determining prices to maximise operating margins
- Dealing with customers in a polite, positive and professional manner
- Technical support/advice where applicable with support from the Depot Manager
- Deputising for the Depot Manager where required
- Provision of professional support to other sites when required
- Assist with deliveries where necessary
- Adhere to procedures on goods delivered process
- Unload goods-in products safely and store in Warehouse efficiently ensuring all goods are correct and to quality standards
- Professionally assist customer on collection of goods.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Safe and responsible driver with own licence
- Good basic written skills
- Ability to learn and develop
- Organised approach
- Customer focused
- Basic financial and numeracy skills for checking orders etc
- Manual Handling
- Basic product knowledge of core product range e.g bi-fold door v patio
- Basic IT skills e.g email, excel, data entry.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.