Main Purpose of Role:
- Support the growth of the Sevenday Windows depots via the achievement of New Business targets, ensuring the existing customer base is aware of the full product offer and therefore growing the existing customer base.
- The role will also be key in establishing sales into new sites which may be opened in your territory and supporting on a temporary basis the sales initiatives in depots that fall outside of your direct territory.
- Support the Depot Manager Network to achieve an agreed turnover target for all depots.
- Ensure full product knowledge is available to all customers.
- Ensure effective coverage of the sales territory, prioritising customers and issues on merit, maintaining a minimum call rate.
- Achieve a new business target.
- Ensure new and existing business actuals are reported accurately each week for review versus set targets.
- Review and react to credit control issues if and when required.
- Report RFT issues and review.
- Cover in branches when required.
- Be able to analyse market sector and position Company products effectively.
- Projects a confidence when dealing with customers.
- Has drive and enthusiasm and is hungry for success.
- Optimistic and resilient attitude in tough situations.
- Listens sympathetically to others and observes and interprets people’s behaviour.
- Builds confidence and business relationships, with internal and external customers, based on credibility and trust.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Considerable knowledge of the UPVC marketplace and industry.
Impact on Customer:
- Able to influence and build confidence in others.
- Able to forge strong business relationships based on credibility and trust.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.