Main Purpose of Role:
To support the Commercial Manager and wider Sevenday management team to deliver improvements in the order to cash process, ensuring we operate within a robust control environment. Also support the new branch opening project via adopting best practice and ongoing training.
- Report invoicing exceptions.
- Capture Sales totals by reporting out for each depot.
- Review and report product margin of Bought in Goods.
- Ensure the Order to Cash process is followed as per Company procedures.
- Monitor monthly Internal Control trackers and update the action plans.
- Work with Depot Managers to efficiently manage their monthly stock levels.
- Maintain Health & Safety trackers, update action plans and liaise with depots to complete.
- Support the onboarding and inductions of new employees within Sevenday division.
- Complete general administrative duties as and when required.
- Writing and reporting – attention to detail.
- Analyse and integrate numerical and verbal information.
- Effective at planning and Organising.
- Following instructions and procedures to ensure projects run to schedule.
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently day to day.
- Able to build good working relationships.
- Good communication skills both written and face to face.
- Hold a UK driving licence for the ability to travel to other UKWDG sites as and when required.
Impact on Customer:
Build good working relationships with internal colleagues by working alongside business stakeholders to provide support and analysis to ensure customer expectations are met.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.