Main Purpose of Role:
To ensure that agreed levels of accuracy and efficiency are delivered to customers and internal departments relating to the processing of customers’ orders.
- Ensure all conservatory orders are processed with high levels of accuracy and efficiency.
- Use a range of internal systems, and Microsoft Office packages, to assist in the processing of orders.
- Liaise with external suppliers, during the planning and admin process, to maximize accuracy, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively maintain fail-safe procedures to ensure orders are not affected by any potential problems.
- Perform daily admin tasks to ensure all orders are up to date.
- Use the internal scanning system to record any data created during the planning process.
- Strive to fulfil and exceed KPIs that have been set by the supervisor.
- Offer adequate technical support to internal departments to fulfil customer requirements.
- Assist with training of existing and new staff members, encourage development and communicate any information obtained in order to establish experience within the department.
- Treat all customers/colleagues in a polite and courteous manner at all times and give full cooperation to any customer/colleague requiring assistance in a prompt and caring manner.
- Strive to anticipate customer needs and whenever possible to maximize the quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Have a flexible approach towards your main duties within the department in order to assist with cover for annual leave or sickness.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.