Main Purpose of Role:
As part of the Customer Experience Department, you will be required to ensure that agreed levels of accuracy and efficiency are delivered to customer’s and internal departments, in the processing of Customer Care complaints.
- To deal with all Customer Care issues across all product ranges efficiently and effectively
- To ensure all Customer Care requests are processed correctly and efficiently
- To manage your workload via the Customer Care Help Desk in a timely manner
- To communicate acceptable standards of performance by working a part of a team
- To respond to requests for information from internal and external customers in a timely manner
- To contribute to the review of the weekly KPI reports and assist with any implementation of improvements
- To help implement and adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent Keyboard Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Skills and Knowledge:
- Customer focused and communicates effectively with others
- A persuasive, friendly customer focused manner with the ability to effectively deal with all customer expectations
- To be able to organise own related work and is self-motivated.
- To deal with customers on a range of issues
- Dealing with difficult people effectively
- Team player
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.