Main Purpose of the Role:
As part of the Customer Experience Department you will be required to ensure that agreed levels of accuracy and efficiency are delivered to customers and internal departments, in the planning and processing of customer orders. Along with aftersales enquiries. To work closely with the Customer Experience Team Leader to ensure all targets in the office are achieved and implemented.
- To ensure all orders/quotes are processed to agreed lead times and levels of accuracy.
- To plan and load the factory to the agreed manufacturing levels
- Respond to aftersales enquiries and book after service calls along with the team
- To contribute to the review of the weekly KPI report and assist the office manager in the implementation of improvements.
- To display and communicate acceptable standards of performance by working as part of a team and providing constructive feedback on a timely and regular basis to maximise your contribution to business objectives.
- To assist in an increase in the use of IT (email) in dealing with customer service issues, thereby reducing the response time in addressing customer requests.
- To assist in assessing your own training requirements based on a structured performance review process and working with your Supervisor to meet departmental and organisational objectives.
- Produce regular reports in a timely fashion as required by your Supervisor.
- To respond to requests for information from internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- To help implement and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
Skills & Knowledge:
- IT Skills – proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Process and resolve any after-sales issues across all product ranges in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure that all after-sales requests are processed correctly and efficiently.
- Always ensure 100% accuracy of all information.
- Respond to requests for information from internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- A team player who develops the knowledge, skills and behaviour needed to deal with people effectively
- Good knowledge of the customer base and products
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- A persuasive, friendly customer focused manner, with the ability to effectively deal with all customer expectations
- A team player who develops the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to lead and develop people effectively
- Customer focused and communicates effectively with others
- Ensure Back Order Notification is communicated to Customers
- Ensure Made to Order Special Foils are processed on time to meet the Operational demands of the business.
- Provide a timely response to Customer issues and to ensure the efficient resolution of Customer Complaints, processing of replacements orders, progress chasing made to order Special Foils, Back Order updates, invoice queries etc.