- All drivers are responsible for daily vehicle checks which will include water, tyres, oil, fuel, etc
- Load and unload trucks with product
- Ensure load is correctly stored and secured prior to departure
- All Tachograph laws are observed and adhered to at all times where applicable
- No driver is to exceed the national speed limits permitted
- Ensure cleanliness of vehicle – inside and outside of vehicle
- All drivers to observe and adhere to Highway Code at all times
- The use of mobile phones whilst driving is strictly prohibited unless a hands-free kit is installed
- Always display a mature and professional attitude when dealing directly with customers
- Any queries regarding cash collection must be directed to the accounts dept prior to unloading delivery
- All drivers are responsible for ensuring goods are checked against despatch notes whilst unloading
- All vehicle faults are to be reported as soon as possible
- Assist depot manager when required with ad hoc daily activities to ensure the smooth running of the depot
- Support the Control of Goods In/Out
- Assist with the Day-to-Day housekeeping of warehouse and skip areas.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.