Location: Biggleswade, SG18 8NH
Hours: 40 p/w 7:30am – 4pm Monday - Friday
Main Purpose and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Must have previous experience in Machining & Fabrication
- This role will involve the use of fixed machines and hand tools in the machining and fabrication of both Windows & Doors
- Must always understand and adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Perform duties in line with set operating procedures and works instructions.
- Use appropriate PPE for each area as highlighted in the risk assessment.
- Achieve agreed KPI’s daily
- Ensure all quality requirements are adhered to.
- Complete quality checks and procedures as required.
- Produce each component to an agreed standard
- Always ensure 100% accuracy of all information
- Help implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Must be a team player