Main Purpose of Role:
This is an internal business development role focused on increasing sales and generating new business within the UK Windows and Doors Group’s existing customer base. The Internal Sales Advisor will promote UKWDG’s products and pricing structures, working to weekly sales and outbound call targets.
- Working alongside the Internal Sales Supervisor, who will identify target areas, you will sell product and pricing structures to the existing customer base, promoting key features and selling points.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Achieve a set number of calls daily, consisting of initial and follow up based calls to customer base as identified by sales analysis.
- Record call details and update line manager accordingly.
- Achieve weekly sales target based on conversion of sales, periodically updating line manager on sales achieved.
- Liaise with the Direct Sales Team to identify call targets on specified products and follow up on success.
- Attain a high level of technical product knowledge to support sales technique and build credibility with the customer base.
- Actively sell promotional offers and packages to further increase sales.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- Maintaining and observing a high degree of professionalism, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Display prompt and effective organisation, planning and decision making.
- Understands the sales process
- Sells Business Value Proposition
- Qualifies prospects
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Team player
Skills and Knowledge:
- Competent handling of customer complaints and enquiries
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Objection handling
- Interpersonal ability
- Problem solving
Impact on Customer:
- Direct and more timely feedback to queries
- Single point of contact
- Easier access to their contact
- Easier access to our experts
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.