Main Purpose of Role:
The Internal Sales Supervisor will oversee the daily running and management of an in-house sales function, with responsibility for a sales team, meeting any sales targets and the development and training of internal sales staff.
- Inspiring and motivating an internal sales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the agreed sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management of the team.
- Display prompt effective organisation, planning and decision-making skills.
- Develop a good understanding of the market dynamics in the fenestration sector.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Liaise with the Marketing department in relation to promotional literature and samples.
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analysing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors.
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
- Maintaining and observing a high degree of professionalism, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Display prompt and effective organisation, planning and decision making.
- Work as a team player
- Understands the sales process
- Accurate forecasting
- Sells Business Value Proposition
- Qualifies prospects
- Allocation of workload
Skills and Knowledge:
- Competent handling of customer complaints and enquiries
- Decision making
- CRM proficiency
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Objection handling
- Interpersonal ability
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
Impact on Customer:
- Direct and more timely feedback to queries
- Single point of contact
- Easier access to their contact
- Easier access to our experts
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.