Main Purpose of Role:
To support the Newbuild sales function and Newbuild installer network with the processing and verification of customer orders, tender documents and solving of technical queries.
- Process and verify customer orders accurately and in a timely manner (in-line with New Build Standard Operating Procedure for Ordering).
- Process and verify customer tenders accurately and in a timely manner for forwarding to Installer Network (in-line with New Build Standard Operating Procedure for Estimating).
- Ability to communicate with customers in an orderly and professional manner resulting in a satisfactory resolution.
- Act as liaison between Installer and Duraflex/UKW&DG Fabrication – to assist with customer queries, technical queries, communication, and operational support.
- Assist as required with development of customer specific specifications.
- Ensure close working relationship with all in house elements of supply chain.
- Assist in development of a user-friendly estimating format for New Build quotations.
- Ensure knowledge is up to date on New Build sector, customer, competitor activity and UKWG products and services.
- Satisfactory and consistently positive feedback from customers and UKW&DG
- Accurate and timely production of tenders and pricing
- Financial awareness of impact of role
- Technical expertise in terms of product and competitor activity
- Consistently achieves or exceeds targets and objectives
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar order processing/estimating position with knowledge of product functionality to installation; house construction and site operational understanding, preferably New Build
- Numerate and analytical
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Communicative and affable
- Ability to read Architect’s drawings
- Understanding and ability to work with plans, take offs, schedules, and house masters
- Able to perform to agreed timescales and procedures
- Able to deliver customer expectations
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Good interpersonal skills – across departments and companies internally and externally with installer network and customers
- Strong IT and numerical skills – knowledge of estimating software packages
Impact on Customer:
- Direct impact on the telephone regarding customer enquiries
- Direct impact by email providing information to customers
- Direct impact of correct pricing information to customers
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.