Main Purpose of Role:
To support the profitable growth of the Sevenday business by developing existing branches and identifying opportunities to further expand the depot network.
- Achieve revenue targets for each site and for the region.
- Identify new locations for geographical expansion.
- Develop new sites to the point of opening including dealing with leases, building work and marketing plans etc.
- Recruit high calibre staff to manage each site.
- Ensure day to day tasks relating to the Order to cash process, are completed in line with company policy.
- Conduct regular performance reviews for each site to ensure targets are met.
- Support the depot and sales team in securing new business.
- Deal with escalated customer issues to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Determine prices alongside the depot manager to maximise operating margins.
- Provide technical support/advice where applicable with support from the Depot Manager.
- Ensure all Health and Safety guidelines including the use of PPE are followed, at all times.
- Train personnel and supporting the team in developing their skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven Business Development skills with a customer focussed approach.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Persuasive communication skills both in written word and face to face.
- Effective planning and organising.
- Strong business/ commercial acumen.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- Knowledge of building industry products (essential)
- Good product knowledge of core product range e.g. UPVC windows/doors (preferred)
- Good IT skills.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.