Main Purpose of Role:
To ensure that agreed levels of customer service are delivered to the customer base in the service and repair of all products supplied by the UK Windows & Doors Group.
- To carry out a professional repair to all products
- To be polite, courteous & professional
- To ensure all reports are compiled and up to date in a presentable manner
- To have responsibility for the servicing and proper upkeep of the service vehicle and to operate within driving regulations
- To ensure the service vehicle is checked daily and report any repairs needed
- To ensure equipment and tools issued by the Company are always kept safe and secure
- To resolve issues which occur on site and report the outcome back to the service department
- To ensure all tasks are carried out in a safe manner, complying to company health and safety policies, and carry out risk assessment where required
- Flexible working hours with overnight stays when needed
- Familiar with all window & door products, services, and systems particularly UKWDG products.
- Experience in window and door installation and fabrication
- Full driving licence
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in a Customer Service environment role, and evidence of being an effective communicator with the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Dealing with difficult people effectively
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of product specifications and standards
- Experience of working in the UPVC industry
- Ability to read technical drawings and read and understand production works details sheets.
Impact on Customer:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing an excellent standard of repair and service at all times.
To enquire about this position or to submit a copy of your current CV, please click the Apply button.